Sunday, August 1, 2010

Streets of Lima, by Walter Rhein

Streets of Lima

This Blog is outstanding and I decided to feature it : Blog by

Walter Rhein about Peru.

Excerpts : credit : Walter Rhein, :
"I was just going through my old photos of Machu Picchu and decided that I'd just do a nice little article today with a nice picture for everybody to look at. That will probably avoid the inevitable controversy that seems to follow me wherever I go.



Machu Picchu is seriously pretty relaxing, but to see it adequately you need to spend a night in Aguas Calientes so that you can hang out in the ruins after the 4 o'clock train has returned to Cusco (or is it 5 o'clock now) with all the day long tourists who just come to Machu Picchu in order to get a photo for their Facebook profile (I'm guilty of that as well, although most people don't have their picture taken from the Intipunku entrance).

Read his Blog :






















Credit : Walter Rhein - Lima blog on Blogspot











Post a Comment